Welcome to Monarch Learning Academy!
At Monarch, we set ourselves apart from the rest so that students can excel in all areas -- intellectual, social, emotional, physical and spiritual -- according to their own unique style of growth and development. Here, you'll find us:
- Creating an intimate, friendly and community-focused environment.
- Fostering whole-child learning through creative expression.
- Giving our Preschool students acess to the unique resources of the Upper and Middle schools, such as a licensed school psychologist, enrichment opportunities, and the Social Bridges curriculum.
- Integrating features of the Forest School concept with our Preschool, adapting it to an urban setting to expand learning through nature.
- Creating unique hands-on projects and experiences in the Middle School. These include seminar-style teaching, discussion and application.
- Teaching all students to think critically and creatively, as well as how to express their thoughts with clarity and passion.
We look forward to exploring together how a Monarch education can benefit your child and your family. If you would like to schedule a tour or for more information, call Murray Christiansen at 407-478-8577.
Click here to learn more about Preschool Enrollment.
Click here to learn more about Elementary School Enrollment.
Click here to learn more about Middle School Enrollment.
For families seeking financial assistance, Monarch accepts two outside financial scholarships, which can be applied for at www.stepupforstudents.org or www.aaascholarships.org. If you are awarded one of these scholarships, Monarch should be made aware at the time of registration. In addition, Monarch offers financial assistance for families that do not qualify for either of the Step Up options. This application can be accessed through our FACTS system. These funds are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.